Humboldt County Public Works department - Williams Creek Bridge Replacement at Williams Creek Road
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt County Public Works department - Williams Creek Bridge Replacement at Williams Creek Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The existing Williams Creek Bridge is 80-feet long by 20-foot wide with roadway approaches consisting of 20-foot wide travel lanes with no shoulders. Structural evaluation of the existing bridge under the Local Seismic Safety Retrofit Program determined that it is seismically deficient and in need of repairs. A cost analysis determined that replacement of the bridge is the most cost effective alternative. The project involves construction of a new single-span, 80-foot long by 30-foot wide reinforced concrete box-girder bridge structure with no piers in the Williams Creek stream channel.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of an existing bridge structure in the same location with the new structure having substantially the same purpose and capacity as the existing structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.