Former Monterey Manufactured Gas Plant Site Removal Action Workplan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Former Monterey Manufactured Gas Plant Site Removal Action Workplan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The RAW focuses on excavation and removal and capping and land use restrictions in the form of land use covenants to mitigate soils impacted with elevated levels of lead, arsenic, total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). The project would mitigate impacted soils that exceed the project-specific residential cleanup levels in order to minimize human exposure to the identified chemicals of concern (COCs). The estimated volume of impacted soils above the cleanup levels that would be excavated is 3,100 cubic yards or approximately 275 truckloads.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
700 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-3759
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity is question may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.