Old Whaling Station Brick Paths
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Old Whaling Station Brick Paths
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reset bricks located in the rose garden of the Old Whaling Station adobe in Monterey State Historic Park in cement to stabilize surface to eliminate tripping hazards, comply with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) and meet requirements of the "California State Parks Accessibility Guidelines. Work will remove existing brick pavers set in earth, level and grade the approximately 30' x 35' area in 3' wide paths, apply crushed stone base, set paving bricks in cement concrete and mortar between bricks.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Monterey District 2211 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
- Other Location Info
- Monterey State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and maintenance of existing public facilities involving no expansion of use beyond current levels and minor alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation that do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.