Issuance of Streambed alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0210-R1 Stillwater Creek Gully Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0210-R1 Stillwater Creek Gully Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the stabilization of one gully on West Fork Stillwater Creek using biotechnical methods as part of a streambank stabilization workshop.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.