Salinas River Diversion Dam, No. 1008-3, Emergency Erosion Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Salinas River Diversion Dam, No. 1008-3, Emergency Erosion Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a temporary cofferdam to dewater a portion of the Salinas River bed, investigate the cause of erosion that has unexpectedly occurred downstream of the Salinas River Diversion Facility, and make necessary repairs.
- Contact Information
Wallace C. Lam
California Department of Water Resources
2200 X Street, Suite 200 PO Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236-0001
Phone : (916) 227-4626
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 14 CCR 15269; (c) Specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.