Humboldt County Public Works Department - McCann Low Level Bridge Crossing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt County Public Works Department - McCann Low Level Bridge Crossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Humboldt County maintains a permanent low water bridge crossing on McCann Road over the Eel River. The crossing consists of a 305-foot long permanent strucure that was built in 1965 and a gravel approach ramp that requires reconstruction following high flow events. Use of the existing bridge is dependent on river stage and flows. Summer low flows are typically 8 feet below the bridge deck, however, the deck is below the elevation of ordinary high water and becomes submerged during winter flows over 10,000 cubic feet per second (at the Fort Seward gauge uptresam).
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and maintenance of an existing public structure involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.