Federal Government Relations Consultant
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Federal Government Relations Consultant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Funding for consulting services to assist the State Coastal Conservancy in maintaining and improving federal support for Conservancy projects in which the federal government has or may have a significant role. Beneficiaries will include the State of California generally and its residents.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-4182
- Alameda Contra Costa Marin Napa Solano Sonoma
- San Francisco Bay Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves basic resource evaluation and data collection and dissemination activities that will have little or no direct effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.