Consider Approval of the Staff Report Titled, "2011 Update: Ballast Water Treatment Systems for Use in California Waters" - W9777
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of the Staff Report Titled, "2011 Update: Ballast Water Treatment Systems for Use in California Waters" - W9777
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Accept the "2011 Upste: Ballast Water Treatment Systems for Use in California Waters" and authorize Commission staff to make nonsubstantive changes in the Report as are necessary to corrent errors to clarify the information presented prior to report dissemination.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of the "2011 Update: Ballast WaterTreatment Systems for Use in California Waters" and authorization for Commission staff to make nonsubstantive changes in the Report does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is therefore not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.