Consider Acceptance of an Offer of Dedication of Lateral Access Easement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of an Offer of Dedication of Lateral Access Easement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve and authorize the acceptance of the Irrevocable Offer to Dedicate Public Access Easement recorded on January 3, 2001, as Document No. 01-0013228, Official Records of Los Angeles County.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization and acceptance of an Irrevocable Offer to Dedicate Public Access Easement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is therefore not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.