Consider Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed for an Approximately 25-acre parcel for the Surface and That portion of the Subsurface
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed for an Approximately 25-acre parcel for the Surface and That portion of the Subsurface
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Accept a quitclaim deed for the surface and that portion of the subsurface extending downwards to a depth of 500 feet for the area of the Bolsa Chica Lowlands.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is therefore not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.