Consider the Default and Termination of a General Lease - Commercial Use - PRC 6855.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider the Default and Termination of a General Lease - Commercial Use - PRC 6855.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize staff of the State Lands Commission to take all steps necessary, including litigation, to terminate Lease PRC 6855.1 and to eject Bruno's Island Yacht Harbor, Inc. for the Lease premises.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378 CCR 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization to tke all lawful steps, including litigation, to terminate Lease PRC 6855.1 and to eject Bruno's Island Yacht Harbor, Inc. from the Lease premises does not have apotential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is therefore not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.