Mokelumne Hill Sanitary District Sewer Line Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Mokelumne Hill Sanitary District
- Document Title
- Mokelumne Hill Sanitary District Sewer Line Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will upgrade the existing collector system (replacement of sewer lines) to benefit the community of Mokelumne Hill. The collection system improvements involve the removal and/or replacement of existing sewer lines and installation of several additional manholes and cleanouts.
- Contact Information
Mokelumne Hill Sanitary District
PO Box 209
Mokelumne Hill, CA 95245
Phone : (209) 286-1425
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1, 2; S: 15301(b)(d), 15302(c
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is categorically exempt based on its qualifications under Class 1, Section 15301(b), Section 15301(d), and Class 2 Section 15302(c).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.