Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0360-R1, Upgrade and Existing Culvert on Mina Road
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0360-R1, Upgrade and Existing Culvert on Mina Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove an existing 24-inch culvert and install two 30-inch culverts on Mina Road. No large trees will be removed as a result of the proposed project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 2; S: 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structure involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.