Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0084-R1, Sediment Removal from a Reservoir on Waterfall Gulch
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0084-R1, Sediment Removal from a Reservoir on Waterfall Gulch
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment: excavate and transport up to 100 cubic-yards per year of accumulated sediment from an existing on-stream reservoir also on Waterfall Gulch.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1; S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation and maintenance of existing facilities involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.