Murrieta South Pipeline Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Murrieta South Pipeline Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) has an ongoing annual program to correct substandard conditions within its existing water system. EMWD Water Operations and Maintenance staff recently identified approximately 1,600 lineal feet (LF) of potable water pipeline that has been found to be in critical condition due to several leak repairs that have resulted from corrosion. The potable water pipeline has experienced numerous failures and requires replacement. Replace approximately 1,600 LF of potable water pipeline within an existing easement.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : 951 925-3777 x 4462
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replace a critical portion of potable water pipeline that has experienced numberous failures and improve the efficiency and reliability of water service.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.