Roripaugh Ranch Project, Slope Stabilization and Sediment Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game Eastern Sierra-Inland Deserts Region
- Document Title
- Roripaugh Ranch Project, Slope Stabilization and Sediment Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Operation has unmet mitigation obligations totaling 18.56 acres of habitat creation and enhancement for impacts to 3.38 acres of jurisdictional areas, including 0.83 acres of riparian habitat for the development of Roripaugh Ranch project under Agreement 6-2001-205 (Revision 3) and an Amendment dated 12/9/2005. The project involves bank stabilization at two locations and sediment removal at one location. The project will partially address the violation of Agreement 6-2001-205 (Revision 3), a Notice of Violation issued by the San Diego Regional Water Quality Board, and continuing violations of the Fish and Game Code due to lack of maintenance, non-compliance, erosion, and sediment discharges to jurisdictional areas.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish & Game Eastern Sierra-Inland Deser
4665 Lampson Avenue, Suite J
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Phone : (909) 987-7449
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15307, 08, 21(b)-Class 7, 8 & 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- This agreement was negotiated to address a violation of the Fish and Game Code, and parallel actions taken under a Notice of Violation from the San Diego REgional Water Quality Control Board.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.