Pit 3 Dam PH-37A Weir Modification Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Pit 3 Dam PH-37A Weir Modification Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- FERC has requested modifications to an existing weir to capture only leakage from the left dam abutment, rather than as is the current situation where leakage from both the hillside and the left abutment are captured and measured together. PG&E intends to make these modifications by constructing a new weir on top of the training wall on the left abutment downstream of the dam, and modify the existing low-level weir to capture and accurately measure the hillside flows alone by adding a leakage containment wall to the existing containment wall.
- Contact Information
Guy F. Chetelate
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, or minor alterations of exisitng public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.