Bridgeport and Carson Ranger District Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Bridgeport and Carson Ranger District Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed ground operations activities would comprise OHV/OSV trail signing, patrol, and servicing and updating information boards on the California portions of the Bridgeport and Carson Ranger districts of the Humboldt - Toiyabe National Forest. The project would also fund purchase of a snowmobile. There would be no effect on the physical environment from the ground operations activities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 985-8521
- Alpine Mono
- Other Location Info
- various, incl. Bridgeport
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.