USFS Cleveland National Forest, Ground Operations - South
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- USFS Cleveland National Forest, Ground Operations - South
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The San Bernardino National Forest proposes to upgrade two OHV staging areas in the Mountaintop Ranger District with shade structures, picnic tables, and permanent animal-proof trash receptacles. The structures would be steel ramada structures and concrete/steel picnic tables. The proposed project includes trail maintenance activities of repairing trail tread, installing or improving water drainage, and trimming brush. Four portable toilets would be installed and serviced. Grant funds would also include rental of an RV trailer as a portable information booth and monitoring biological and cultural resources for effects of OHV use.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : 916 3224 1609
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.