San Bernardino National Forest Shade Structure Development
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- San Bernardino National Forest Shade Structure Development
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The San Bernardino National Forest proposes to upgrade two OHV staging areas in the Mountaintop Ranger District with shade structures, picnic tables, and permanent animal-proof trash receptacles. The structures would be steel ramada structures and concrete/steel picnic tables.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Big Bear Lake
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair and maintenance or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.