San Bernardino National Forest Cranston Work Center Developement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- San Bernardino National Forest Cranston Work Center Developement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The San Jacinto District of the San Bernardino National Forest proposes to upgrade the Cranston OHV work center to properly secure the OHV volunteer and staff equipment storage and meeting site. The project would fund purchase and installation of 1,750 feet of fencing and a 48-foot steel container to house ATV's, MC's, and hand tools used for trail maintenance and patrol activities on the district. The fencing would help to secure the compound, which is frequently vandalized, and the storage container would help centralize tools and equipment used for the OHV program.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair and maintenance or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.