San Bernardino National Forest, Cactus Flats Loop Trail NEPA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- San Bernardino National Forest, Cactus Flats Loop Trail NEPA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would fund NEPA analysis of OHV routes on two existing user created trails, which are directly accessible from the Cactus Flats Staging Area and total 0.61 miles. The proposed activities are those required for planning activities. There would be no effect on the physical environment from the planning activities. NEPA will be completed to analyze the proposed action and any alternatives that are developed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Big Bear Lake
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.