Archaeological Site Stewardship Program
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Archaeological Site Stewardship Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would provide for volunteer training workshops under the California Archaeological Site Stewardship Program.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- Throughout California
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.