Plumas Natinoal Forest OHV Campground Inprovements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Plumas Natinoal Forest OHV Campground Inprovements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to replace existing but deteriorated pit toilets with precast concrete vault toilets, provide replacement fire rings for ones that have been stolen at five OHV campgrounds, remove approximately 10 hazard trees at two campgrounds, and install a hand water pump at Meadow View Campground.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- Quincy County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.