Whitlock Ravine and Snake Lake Staging Area Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Whitlock Ravine and Snake Lake Staging Area Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would grade and provide a gravel surface to the existing Whitlock Ravine Staging Area, place boulders to define the parking area, and install new picnic tables and a bulletin board. The Snake Lake Staging Area would have a second picnic table, bulletin boards, and a fire ring installed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.