Installation of an Interactive Education Kiosk
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Installation of an Interactive Education Kiosk
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Sequoia National Forest proposes to undertake the purchase and installation of an interactive information kiosk. The kiosk would be installed on an existing concrete slab in front of the Kern River Ranger District Office in Kernville, California. The electronic interactive kiosk includes a 46" screen with an interactive touch feature and printer. The kiosk would be mounted on the slab with mounting bolts. No ground disturbing activity would occur during placement of the kiosk.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.