Pilot Creek OHV Area Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Pilot Creek OHV Area Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This application requests funding for routine maintenance on 21 miles of trail associated with OHV use in the Pilot Creek area. Trail maintenance activities include, in the spring, fallen and hazard tree removal, brushing, and tread work related to safety or ease of passage, and in the fall, maintaining erosion control structures. All work would be performed by hand by the California Conservation Corp. The project also includes soil and habitat monitoring.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- near Bridgeville
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration. Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.