Riverfront Park Trail Repair-FEMA Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Riverfront Park Trail Repair-FEMA Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to repair park amenities and to implement trail improvements to reduce erosion and future trail flooding. The project is included in the Governor's Office of Emergency Services Declaration and is being funded by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for damages sustained during 2005-06 winter storm events. Two sections of trail totaling 985-feet long are being replaced. Restoration Site 3 and Site 4 are located on the extreme southwestern pirtion of Riverfront Park at the southern end of Lake Benoist. Both sites have been operating as wet-ford areas for foot, bicycle, and equestrian traffic; subsequently eroding and delivering sediment into Lake Benoist.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Declared Emergency
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(3); 15269(a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will repair and restore public facilities that were damaged or destroyed as a result of flooding.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.