Salinas Watershed Invasive Non-native Plant Control; Agreement 1600-2012-0154-R4.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resource Conservation District, Monterey County
- Document Title
- Salinas Watershed Invasive Non-native Plant Control; Agreement 1600-2012-0154-R4.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- CDFW is executing a Routine Maintenance Agreement (Streambed Alteration Agreement) pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Project applicant, the Resource Conservation District of Monterey County. The Project includes a watershed-based, invasive, non-native plant control and riparian restoration program within the Salinas River watershed. The primary target species for control is giant reed (Arundo donax), although other non-native species will be removed depending upon local conditions. All areas where non-natives are removed will be restored using native vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Central Region 1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (805) 594-6116
- King City
- Cross Streets
- Hwy 101
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- Hwy 101
- Salinas River
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Resource Conservation District, Monterey County, 744 La Guardia Street, Building A, Salinas, CA.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.