The California Department of Public Health (CDPH), as the Lead Agency, will be issuing a water supply permit to Golden State Water Company for the construction of a new potable water facility/well designed to pump and treat up to 3,500 gallons per minute of water into the Placentia water system. Included in this facility will be a chlorination facility, a vertical turbine pump, drain line, conveyance pipeline, and appurtenant structures.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.