Hollister Hills Moto-Cross Track Modification
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Hollister Hills Moto-Cross Track Modification
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to modify the existing MX Track in Hollister Hills SVRA, Lower Ranch adjacent to the main road in the park past the main entry station. The work performed will lengthen the track and create new obstacles including jumps and elevation changes. A watering system with hoses will be installed to encompass the track at various points for dust control and track preparation. New track obstacles will be constructed with soil from the parks' sediment containment basins.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 637-8205
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:1,4;S:15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing facilities. Minor public alterations if land, water and vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.