Monarch Grove Entrance and Interpretive Signage
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Monarch Grove Entrance and Interpretive Signage
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is a revision to a previously project submitted to the State Clearinghouse originally titled, Monarch Butterfly Grove Entranceway Sign; SCH #2011038173. This revised project will install four new signs in the Pismo State Beach Monarch Butterfly Grove. An archway/entrance sign will be placed at the main entrance of the Grove, a welcome sign will be placed at the south end of the grove, and two interpretive signs will be installed in the main grove area. The signs are intended to produce a professional and identifiable area of Pismo State Beach that is recognized nationally for its natural resource values. All signs will be in compliance with ADA standards. USA North will be contacted to verify that no underground infrastructure is impacted by the proposed project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 773-7188
- San Luis Obispo
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Placement of minor structures accessory to commercial facilities including a on premise signs.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.