Willow Hole Blowsand Ecosystem Conservation and MSHCP/NCCP Implementation Acquisition Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coachella Valley Conservation Commission
- Document Title
- Willow Hole Blowsand Ecosystem Conservation and MSHCP/NCCP Implementation Acquisition Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Acquisition of parcels to conserve their habitat and ecosystem process values as part of the implementation of the Coachella Valley Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan/Natural Community Conservation Plan.
- Contact Information
Coachella Valley Conservation Commission
73710 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 200
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 346-1127
- Cathedral City Palm Springs
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of acquiring land to protect its wildlife habitat values.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.