Replacement of the Data Center Uninterruptible Power Supply at Metropolitan's Headquarters Building
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Replacement of the Data Center Uninterruptible Power Supply at Metropolitan's Headquarters Building
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California proposes to replace the Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) in the data center at Metropolitan's Headquarters Building.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6899
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structures replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. The proposed project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures; and the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modification are made in the exterior of the structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.