Sodium Hypochlorite Conversion Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Sodium Hypochlorite Conversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The Wallace CSD has proposed to conversion from gas chlorination to liquid sodium hypochlorite in a groundwater treatment system for manganese removal. No other changes in treatment and injection point remains the same.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Stockton District Office 31 East Channel Street, Room 270
Stockton, CA 95202
Phone : (209) 754-3306
- Other Location Info
- Dowitcher Court in Wallace Lake Estates, Wallace, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.