Replace Sewer Force Main and Lift Station and Well Conversion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Replace Sewer Force Main and Lift Station and Well Conversion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Sewer force main serving McGrath State Beach is near failure and must be replaced. Absent action and with continued use the line would fail dumping untreated sewage into the Santa Clara River. McGrath State Beach is currently on the State Park closure list due to the risk of line failure. The lift station servicing the force main is in need of conversion to conform with OSHA standards providing a safe environment for park staff needing to service equipment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Channel Coast District 911 San Pedro Street
Ventura, CA 93001
Phone : (916) 985-8521
- Other Location Info
- McGrath State Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (Class 2).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.