Issue of Right of Entry and Easement to Truckee Donner Public Utility District
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Issue of Right of Entry and Easement to Truckee Donner Public Utility District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a Right of Entry (ROE) to Truckee Donner Public Utility District (TDPUD) to install infrastructure for water and electricity to the High Sierra Crossing Museum and issue a permanent easement to allow TDPUD and their contractors to maintain work completed at Donner Memorial State Park on the water and electrical lines for the new museum. TDPUD will notify the Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) at least one week prior to performing work, including routine maintenance, within the easement boundaries. Advance notice is not required when responding to an emergency, however, DPR will be notified as soon as feasible after TDPUD personnel arrive at the site. All work constructed within the boundaries of the easement, including routine maintenance and will comply with all State and Federal environmental laws, including but not limited to the Endangered Species Act, CEQA, and Section 5024 of the Public Resources Code, with regard to work conducted within the easement. If potentially significant resources are unearthed, work in the immediate area of the find will be temporarily halted or diverted until the project manager consults with a DPR archaeologist, and identification and proper treatment are determined and implemented. All finds become the property of DPR; ownership of any Native American artifacts will be determined on a case-by case basis, in consultation with the appropriate tribal representative(s) and/or the Native American Heritage Commission. This easement will provide legal access and use of this property to TDPUD, while protecting natural resources.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Sierra District Headquarters P.O. Box 266
Tahoma, CA 96142
Phone : (530) 525-3342
- Other Location Info
- Donner Memorial State Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in land use which do not result in changes in land use or density and is included as "issuance of easement and permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR S 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.