Sierra National Forest High Sierra Ranger District, Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sierra National Forest High Sierra Ranger District, Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would assist the Sierra National Forest (SNF) with OHV ground operations within its designated OHV use areas, including survey and monitoring, road maintenance, trail maintenance, facilities operations and maintenance, and sign installation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Fresno Madera Mariposa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration and information collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.