Lassen National Forest Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Lassen National Forest Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will support ground operations at the Lassen National Forest. Project activities include installing new fire rings at existing dispersed camping areas, improving drainage on existing trail segments, removing litter, monitoring cultural resource and natural resource impacts as well as funding for materials to support the Friends of High Lakes including reprinting of informational material and improving and maintaining trailhead kiosks.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- Near Belden
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair and maintenance. Information collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.