Lassen National Forest Brokenshire Watershed Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Lassen National Forest Brokenshire Watershed Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would decommission 1.0 mile of roads, enhancing and protecting 7 acres of impacted meadow, and decommission a dispersed camping area that accesses the Mill Creek floodplain off State Route 172 near Camp Tehama. Additionally, educational signs at two locations would be installed to educate the public on the importance of protecting riparian and anadromous fish habitat.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration projects less than 5 acres.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.