Inyo National Forest Maintenance, Operations, and Patrolling
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Inyo National Forest Maintenance, Operations, and Patrolling
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would provide maintenance and improvements of existing facilities and trails.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Inyo Madera Mono Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance or minor operation. Minor alterations to land. No significant effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.