Grindstone and Upper Lake Ranger Distict, Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Grindstone and Upper Lake Ranger Distict, Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes routine maintenance and conservation work on up to 241 miles of existing OHV trails and at associated recreational facilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- near Willows
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant effect. Minor Alterations to Land. Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.