Right Turn Lane Intersection Improvements at Forrester Road and Worthington Road Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Right Turn Lane Intersection Improvements at Forrester Road and Worthington Road Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of the construction of two new turn lanes at the intersection of Worthington road and Forrester Road, specifically adding a new southbound right turn lane onto Worthington Road, and a new northbound right turn lane onto Worthington Road.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 340-4521
- Other Location Info
- West of El Centro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing public or private structures facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that exisitng at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.