San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is a rule development project to amend existing District Rule 2020 (Exemptions). Rule 2020 applies to any source that emits or may emit air contaminants. The purpose of this rule-amending project is to correct the rule deficiency in Section 6.20 as cited by EPA's recommendation to replace the statutory reference to the CH&SC with a clear description of the sources covered by this exemption. The rule amendment is also proposing to add wind machines, used exclusively in agricultural operations, to the list of emission sources that are not required to obtain an Authority to Construct or Permit to Operate.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-6000
- San Joaquin
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- General Exemption The project is an amendment to existing District Rule 2020. The SJVUAPCD performed an environmental analysis of the reasonably foreseeable methods by which compliance with the amended rule will be achieved. The District concludes that implementation of the proposed amendments would not result in foreseeable changes in existing operating practices impacting environmental resources. Thus, the project would have no possible significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.