Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0204-R1 Beaver Dam Cabin Bridge Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0204-R1 Beaver Dam Cabin Bridge Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 842-0882
- Other Location Info
- Willow Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace a failed, existing culvert crossing with a permanent pre-stressed concrete bridge structure. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.