Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0127-R1 William Residential Deck Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0127-R1 William Residential Deck Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2367
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to the removal of 2 fallen trees and the replacement of an existing concrete deck and retaining wall. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant t effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.