Planning - Kiosk and Dispersed Camping Site Inventory and Development
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Planning - Kiosk and Dispersed Camping Site Inventory and Development
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of planning for a potential new OHV recreation development project. The applicant would develop a dispersed kiosk and camp site inventory of current and potential kiosk and camping locations along designated routes. Data collection would include GPS location, level of disturbance, and GPS polygon, enabling a GIS database of all current and potential kiosks and camping location. Once the information is collected and saved, it would be reviewed and analyzed to identify acceptable sites for future development. The analysis would include site visitations, evaluations, and reviews needed to produce the National Environmental Policy Act document required to implement and complete all phases of installation for a new OHV recreation development project. This proposed planning project does not involve any ground disturbing activities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.