Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Through this grant application, the Bureau of Land Management proposes to fund maintenance contracts in support of the OHV recreation program in the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area (ISDRA). This application requests funding for the maintenance contracts to provide for trash collection and replacement signs made of VOC-free recycled materials. Trash is collected at several sites throughout the ISDRA. The proposed activity does not involve physical change in the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- El Centro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.