Yuha and East Mesa ACEC Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Yuha and East Mesa ACEC Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves continuing to restore the vegetation and surface features on closed routes and off route impacts within the Yuha Area of Critical Environmental Concern (ACEC) and East Mesa areas (includes 3 ACEC's); continue signing and maintenance of the legal route network; install informational kiosks, and continue to distribute trail maps to the public. The project also includes monitoring of the restoration results.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- El Centro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land, Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.