Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area Kiosk Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area Kiosk Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project would fund 20 kiosk panels (replacement for 5 kiosks located in the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area) and 5-9 wayside panels (replacement for the historic Plant Road, located in the southern portion of the sand dunes). All interpretive kiosk panels are replacement panels for existing kiosks. Plank Road wayside panels would be attached to the existing barrier fencing protecting the Plant Road segments. There would be no ground surface disturbance or impacts to vegetation or wildlife.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- El Centro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.